So I am planning to run in a little marathon in 3 days.
But at this point I am not 100% sure if it will happen. The weather is looking a little rough.
Apparently significant icing is in store on Friday which will play a big role in whether or not the race is still a go on Saturday. I was just informed that the final decision will not be made until Saturday morning (race day) at 5 am. The race is supposed to start at 8:00.
This is starting to remind me a lot of my NYC Marathon weekend when the marathon was on and off again more times than a bad relationship. I think that is why I am taking this news surprisingly well. At this point we are moving forward and I am planning to run my heart out Saturday morning. I want that sub 3. I want it bad! We’ll just have to see what God has in store…
|Carb loading lunch with my friends!|
I turned the big 3-5 a few days ago. On “Black Friday” to be exact. We kept it low key. I did enjoy a little dinner date with J before our family party.
And now for some random recent pictures…
|Twas the night before Thanksgiving…|
|The tree is finished!|
|I bought this after my first marathon|
Have you ever had to re-arrange marathon plans at the last minute?